PSNZ Student Travel Grant:
- Student grants are made from the limited funds of the Physiological Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) and are therefore only available to students presenting a paper, who already are, or have applied to be a student PSNZ member.
- The monetary value of the grants awarded is based on the distance travelled to reach the Conference, the number of applicants and other funding received by the applicant (details of which must be up-dated in writing to the Secretary when requested).
- Applicants with a part-time student status will only be eligible if in receipt of a salary of less than $20,000 p.a.
- The grant awards are made by the Council of PSNZ at the time of the conference. (Financial information will be treated with the utmost confidence).
How to Apply:
- The travel grant application form can be downloaded from here.
- Complete the for and email to Dr Marie Ward at email@example.com or post to the following address,Dr Marie Ward, Department of Physiology, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland Mail Centre, Auckland 1142
- Please make sure to attach abstract of paper you are presenting
- Deadline to receive the application either by email or post is August 1, 2017.